2-Year Limited Warranty
STANLEY (U.S.) Inc. warranties this product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years following the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in a home environment. This limited warranty does not cover failures due to abuse, accidental damage or when repairs have been made or attempted by anyone other than STANLEY and its Authorized Service Centers. A defective product meeting the warranty conditions set forth herein will be replaced or repaired at no charge in either of two ways:
The first, which will result in exchanges only, is to return the product to the retailer from whom it was purchased (provided that the store is a participating retailer). Returns should be made within the time period of the retailer's policy for exchanges. Proof of purchase may be required. Please check with the retailer for its specific return policy regarding time limits for returns or exchanges.
The second option is to take or send the product (prepaid) to a STANLEY owned or authorized Service Center for repair or replacement at STANLEY’s option. Proof of purchase may be required. BLACK+DECKER owned and authorized service centers are listed online at www.stanley.com.
This warranty does not apply to accessories. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. Should you have any questions, contact the manager of your nearest STANLEY Service Center. This product is not intended for commercial use, and accordingly, such commercial use of this product will void this warranty. All other guarantees, express or implied, are hereby disclaimed.
In the unlikely event that your power tool becomes defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within 2 years of purchase, Stanley guarantees to replace or repair all defective parts free of charge, or – at our discretion – replace the item free of charge provided that:
- The product has not been misused and has been used in accordance with the instruction manual
- The product has been subject to fair wear and tear only
- Repairs have not been attempted by unauthorized persons
- The product is returned complete with all original components
- The product is CE Marked
- The proof of purchase and the appropriate extended guarantee certificate are produced when the tool is taken in for repair
- This guarantee does not cover consumable products and does not exclude the obligation of the user to maintain or calibrate the product where required.
- Batteries and chargers are excluded from the extended 2 year guarantee